Whence Blows the Wind
- Speak to Maat on a level 56 job. He will ask you for three key items deep in the beastmen strongholds.
- You must be on the Nation Mission 4-1 Magicite in order to acquire the Key Items required for this quest.
Zone Position Key Item Monastic Cavern (J-6) Orcish crest Qulun Dome (J-7) Quadav crest Castle Oztroja (H-6) Yagudo crest
- A ??? spot appears in each of these areas, and are close to True-Sight/Sound Notorious Monsters.
Note: Either you or a player assisting you must possess the Crimson orb from a mini-quest below.
- Then exit the Monastic Cavern at (I-8).
- Proceed to the (J-9) entrance to Monastic Cavern, you or a partner will need a Crimson orb from Sedal-Godjal to access it though.
- Once inside Monastic Cavern, click the ??? at (J-6) to get the Orcish Crest.
- Take care as orcs around this wall will aggro you after dropping invisible and interrupt the prompt to open the wall.
Crimson Orb Obtainment:
- After following the path mentioned above speak to Sedal-Godjal in Davoi at (J-8) just north of the (J-9) Wall of Banishing.
- Proceed to and touch the Wall of Banishing to the south at (J-9), then return to him to get the base Key Item, White orb.
- From there head to and touch the ponds at (H-10), (L-9), (E-8) and (H-6).
- After obtaining the Crimson orb, return to the Wall of Banishing you were previously at in Davoi, (J-9).
- Once inside Monastic Cavern, to get to the ???, stick to the west wall to avoid true-sight Notorious Monsters.
- Either you or a player assisting you must have the Silver bell , Coruscant rosary , and Black matinee necklace from the mission Magicite before you may get this crest.
- Bring some form of Sneak (Invisible is not needed) for this.
- To reach the Quadav crest, proceed to Beadeaux (K-6) and enter the tunnel. Follow the path to (M-8) and enter Qulun Dome.
- You are almost there, proceed through the door to the right after zoning. This requires the key items mentioned above.
- One true-sound NM, Ruby Quadav guards the first room.
- You should be fine to run past if it is on the far side of the room.
- Otherwise this NM is level 71-73 and will likely stomp you or take a long time with a party of trusts. So just zone instead.
- Once inside the main room, hug the south wall to avoid several other true-sound NMs to reach the ??? spot and obtain the crest.
- The Yagudo Crest is located on the 4th floor of Castle Oztroja at H-6.
Note: Lower level players may want to bring and use a Reraise item such as an Instant Reraise.
- To reach the Yagudo crest , find the 3 passwords throughout the zone and open the 3 password trap door on the fourth floor.
- The passwords reset when the game day changes so you may want to time your journey accordingly.
- On the climb you will find 3 of the passwords. You may guess any one of them from the list below.
- Password #1 is near the entrance in the room at (H-9).
- Proceed to the Brass Door at (I-8)
- Pull one of the levers and run back. There is a 50% chance you will trigger a trap door, but you may run away after hitting the handle and not fall.
- Simply use the other handle after the floor raises back up if need be otherwise proceed.
- Follow the stairs, at (J-8) you reach the next floor, Map 2.
- To get the 2nd password, take a right at the first intersection on map 2 and keep left to reach map 6.
- Head south to reach map 7 the password is at (H-9).
- Go back to the first intersection on map 2 and head south to the fork in the path at (H-10) then make a right.
- Follow the path to to the password #3 in the room at the north west corner of (I-8)
- Head to the Brass Door at (G-8)
- Play with the levers there in different combinations until the door opens.
- After this door, monsters will now be more challenging to low level players and then dangerous by the fourth floor.
- Follow the path to (G-9) and on to the next floor, Map 3.
- Follow the one way path of this floor, up the stairs to (H-11), and on to the last floor.
- The leeches in the pool will aggro sound if you are only running with invisible for the Yagudos. So don't run in the pool.
- Once you reach this floor you must open the Brass Door at (H-7) by selecting and lighting one of the torches in the corner rooms at (G-7), (G-8), (H-7), or (H-8).
- You must input the 3 passwords you collected into the pedestal. If you want to try guessing the passwords then you may guess from this list:
- You have to use proper punctuation and re enter the menu from the begining each time you fail at guessing.
Possible passwords: Domi Puqu Gadu Deggi Mjuu Xalmo Haqa Mong Ouzi Duzu Buxu Quu Misu Xicu Ovzi Duxo Zhuu
- When you get the password right you will drop down and see a courtyard to the North, the ??? spot is on the first platform.
- Two true-sight NMs named Yagudo High Priest are in this courtyard. The relevant one for right now usually stands almost exactly on top of the ??? spot.
- Either be patient and wait for it to move, or deliberately aggro it and have a Trust tank hold it while you click the ??? and Warp afterwards.
- Speak to Maat once you have all three key items to complete the quest.