Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|March Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||March Login Campaign|
Mythic Weapons are upgraded versions of Vigil Weapons found during the Nyzul Isle Investigation.
The historical background for these weapons can be found at The Myriad Arms of Balrahn.
Ergon weapons are "mythic equivalent" weapons for Rune Fencer and Geomancer implemented in the May 2014 Version Update.
There never will be plans to implement Ergon weapons for any other job, as these are stand-ins for Rune Fencer and Geomancer's Mythic Weapons.
§ It should also be noted that unlike real Mythic Weapons at 99 or 119, completed Ergon Weapons lack the 30% damage boost factor when their Ergon Weapon Skill is used in tandem with the weapon, and further, lack an Afterglow in their fully upgraded form.
There are a series of quests one must complete in the pursuit of a Mythic Weapon.
Be forewarned that these are laborious tasks which will take a while to complete.
- The Captain Mercenary Rank must be obtained first in order to start the Mythic Questline:
- After this, Mythic Weapons can be further upgraded through their level 99 variants via the Trial of the Magians.
- For initial Item Level 119 versions, a level 99 variant and 300 Beitetsus must be traded to Oboro in Port Jeuno at (E-6).
- For the completed Item Level 119 versions, an Item Level 119 variant and 10,000 Beitetsus must be traded to Oboro in Port Jeuno at (E-6).
- 119 variants possessing an Afterglow only require 1 Beitetsu.
- Legend rank in all coalitions must be obtained first in order to start the Ergon Quests.
- This involves the completion of a unique, subjob locked BCNM and trading 100 Pinches of High-Purity Bayld
Step 2: Trade 200 Ghastly Stones, 1 random crafting material drop from each Delve I Megaboss, and 500 Pinches of High-Purity Bayld
Step 3: Trade 200 Verdigris Stones, 1 random crafting material drop from each Delve II Megaboss, and 2,500 Pinches of High-Purity Bayld
Step 4: Trade 200 Wailing Stones, a Pristine Yggrete Crystal, and 9,999 Pinches of High-Purity Bayld
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Mythic Weapons"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 246 total.(previous 200) (next 200)