A list of Blood Pacts usable by the Summoner job class, obtained through leveling and the acquisition of various avatars.
- See: Blood Pact Ability Delay for a comprehensive explanation of what reduces recast below the base 60s.
The base recast timer of Blood Pacts is 60s. All rage blood pacts share a timer, and all ward blood pacts share a separate timer. Both timers are impacted by gear with the stats "Blood Pact Ability Delay"(sometimes written as: "Blood Pact Recast Time"), "Blood Pact Ability Delay II", and the two Job Point Gifts that reduce Blood Pact delay. All of these terms represent the same thing: the value of the stat is the number of seconds added or subtracted from the normal recast time.
Total Blood Pact recast timer reduction caps at -30 seconds (i.e. 30 second recast); with "Blood Pact Ability Delay" capping at -15s, "Blood Pact Ability Delay II" capping at -15s, and "Blood Pact Ability Delay III" (the reduction from Job Point Gifts) capping at -10s. -30s is the hard capped total for each type of delay reduction added together.
With the July 2016 update, Avatar's Favor now provides up to -10s of delay reduction. This is in addition to the hard capped -30s, making the total maximum delay reduction -40s (or total reduced delay of 20s).
For the Summoner
- Activating a Blood Pacts is a job ability. As such, they can be used while the summoner is under the effect of Silence.
- Amnesia prevents the use of Blood Pacts, and Paralysis has a chance to cancel the ability while consuming the job ability timer.
- Avatars must be in range of the target of the pact, and the player must be within the maximum distance to the avatar and the target in order to activate Blood Pacts.
For the Avatar
- When Avatars are commanded to use a Blood Pact, they ready them in a similar manner to weapon skills. Meaning, Silence has no affect on Avatars ability to use magical Blood Pacts (e.g. their "nuking" spell equivalent Elemental Magic Tiers II and IV), nor does Paralysis prevent their use.
- Amnesia and Petrification, however, prevent Blood Pacts from being activated but does not consume the job ability timer, and gives the player a message that that action cannot be performed.
- If a mob moves out of range of the Avatar while a Blood Pact is being readied, the Summoner will not have the Blood Pact Ability timer used and will receive a message that the target is too far away.
- If the Avatar is defeated, released, or incapacitated (such as being Stunned, or receiving the effects of Terror, Petrification, Amnesia or any similar effect) while the Blood Pact is being used, one of two things will happen depending on when the Avatar is stopped:
- If incapacitated immediately after the Blood Pact command has been given but before the Avatar is readying the Blood Pact, the summoner will retain their timer but no Blood Pact will be used.
- If incapacitated after the Avatar is readying the Blood Pact, then the Blood Pact will not be used and the summoner will lose their timer.
Blood Pacts and Damage Types
Generally, most abilities that affect or damage, such as Elemental Sforzo or Invincible, respectively, will have Blood Pacts behave just the same as all other sources of their respective damage type. However, Blood Pacts are occasionally treated as if they are a unique type of their damage type. Below are some known examples:
- Mobs that use "Magic Shields", such as Hydra's Polar Bulwark, normally prevent damage and magical effects, such as Enfeebling Magic; however magical Blood Pacts will do damage as normal. (Skillchain Damage and En-spell damage also ignores such "Magic Shields".)
- Caturae's "Damage Shield" effect, however, does not regard Blood Pacts as different than other similarly typed damage sources. (e.g. if the Caturae's Shield blocks damage, then all Blood Pacts will be negated as well.)
- Notorious Monsters that have stances which make them avoid all weapon skills (which shows up as a miss in the log), such as in the Tenzen High-Tier Battlefield; will take damage from Blood Pacts as normal.
- Hate resets caused by damage in fights, such as Dazzling Dolores and Seiryu in Escha - Ru'Aun's Geas Fete, are not triggered by Blood Pacts.
Official Forums' Blood Pact WSC Property Data List
Pages in category "Blood Pact"
The following 122 pages are in this category, out of 122 total.