A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
Types of Avatars
Avatars may be broken down into the following sub-categories:
Celestial avatars are the avatars that existed before Vana'diel was formed. They are sometimes referred to as "the Slumbering Gods"
- Garuda - May be summoned. (Trial by Wind or Trial-Size Trial by Wind)
- Ifrit - May be summoned. (Trial by Fire or Trial-Size Trial by Fire)
- Leviathan- May be summoned. (Trial by Water or Trial-Size Trial by Water)
- Ramuh- May be summoned. (Trial by Lightning or Trial-Size Trial by Lightning)
- Shiva- May be summoned. (Trial by Ice or Trial-Size Trial by Ice)
- Titan- May be summoned. (Trial by Earth or Trial-Size Trial by Earth)
- Alexander- May be summoned. (Waking the Colossus and Divine Interference)
- Odin- May be summoned. (The Rider Cometh, Unwavering Resolve, and A Stygian Pact)
Terrestrial avatars were creatures before Vana'diel was formed, but became avatars after Vana'diel was made.
- Bahamut- Cannot be summoned.
- Carbuncle- May be summoned. (I Can Hear a Rainbow)
- Diabolos- May be summoned. (Waking Dreams)
- Fenrir- May be summoned. (The Moonlit Path)
- Phoenix- Cannot be summoned.
- Siren- May be summoned. (The Silent Forest)
A classification of avatars whose do not fall into the above classes.
Avatar-like beings that have never been confirmed as avatars, nor had their origins explained.
|Dark Rider||[[Bhaflau Thickets
|The Shrine of Ru'Avitau|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Avatar"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.