Were you looking for Monster Rearing?
As soon as you access your Mog Garden for the first time, you will begin quest line that will teach you the basics about how to use your Mog Garden and all of its features.
|Quest Number||Quest Name|
|9||Trinket for the Tyrant|
Monster Rearing is a feature of the Mog Gardens in which players can raise their own creatures from babe to brute. Revel in the joys of feeding time as you laugh, cry, and bond with your bestial buddies. As they grow, watch them metamorphose into majestic creatures. Adventurers can even receive certain items from their charges, but the beasts will be less willing to part with anything of note should they be dissatisfied with their lot.
Green Thumb Moogle
|Upon zoning into your Mog Garden for the first time, your Green Thumb Moogle will greet you and start the mini-questline. See below for more information on these quests. Your moogle functions very similarly to your moogle in your Mog House, but has a couple unique perks.
Your Green Thumb Moogle can do the following:
See below for more information on Assistants
Adventurers collect one star on their GPS crystals (Garden Positioning System) on their first entry into their Mog Garden on each earth day (after 0:00 JST). Stars can be expended for various services, items, and key items:
Fertilizer, Bait & Serum
Once the Inventors' Coalition has been edified with a Second Floor, Ceciliotte will appear, offering bait, serum, and fertilizer, which can be used to temporarily enhance the geological locations within the Mog Garden. Each geological feature can only be under the effect of one enhancer at a time. Adding a new enhancer before the old one has worn off will overwrite any effects the first enhancer used had on the location. Enhancements from Assistants will not be overwritten by an Enhancer item, and stack with any item currently in use.
The effect of each item varies greatly, and is explained further on the individual geological location's page. Each item is designed to enhance only one geological location. For instance, Coalition Humus can only be used on the Garden Furrows, and cannot be used on the Mineral Veins.
You are able to command assistants to specifically target certain aspects of your Mog Garden. This is useful in case you are trying to focus on obtaining certain items. There are three different assistants who will come to your aid by being convinced to do so with certain items. This process is explained below under each assistant's name. You are able to extend your contracts with your assistant through your Green Thumb Moogle, see below for further details.
Assistant's efforts stack with other Assistants, and also with any fertilizer, bait, or serum currently in use.
Petting your assistants does not increase their work ethic.
This qiqirn is responsible for assisting to care for the monsters in your garden.
Rehiring Your Assistants
After a week (Earth time) your assistants time is up in your Mog Garden.
You may rehire them in one of the following ways:
Goods and Rank 1 & 2 Creatures
Rank 3 Creatures
Rank 4 Creatures
Rank 5 through 7 Creatures
Once per Earth Day (after 0:00 JST), an object appears on the beach of your Mog Garden and it is yours to keep. The items obtainable range from food all the way to Notorious Monster trigger items.
Confirmed Flotsam Items
Monthly Adventurer Campaigns
There are two types of campaigns that may run any given month. They offer multiple bonuses to all aspects of your Mog Garden:
Mog Gardens Campaign
- When this Monthly Adventurer Campaign is active, the Mog Garden will undergo the following modifications throughout the duration:
- One of the Crabauble crabs that wander the beach turns into a Cargo Crab model.
- The number of Shining Stars received when entering a Mog Garden will be doubled.
- An additional item is obtained when checking the Flotsam.
- Items may be harvested from Monster Rearing twice per day.
- The following items will be sold in the gardens by the Green Thumb Moogle:
Monster Breeding / Rearing Campaign
- When this Monthly Adventurer Campaign is active, it is easier to evolve monsters.
- Monsters that you are rearing are simply twice as likely to evolve. Normal food requirements for evolution, as well as feeding procedures are in still in effect.
Pages in category "Mog Garden"
The following 137 pages are in this category, out of 137 total.
- "20,000 Yalms Under the Sea"
- "A Farewell to Freshwater"
- "Adoulin's Topiary Treasures"
- "All the Ways to Skin a Carp"
- "Anatomy of an Angler"
- "Arboreal Abracadabra"
- "Black Fish of the Family"
- "Designer Farming"
- "Dredging's No Drudgery"
- "Encyclopedia Icthyonnica"
- "Fields And Fertilizing"
- "Give My Regards to Reodoan"
- "Grandiloquent Groves"
- "Homesteader's Compendium"
- "MHMU Treatise on Agronomy"
- "MHMU Treatise on Fish I"
- "MHMU Treatise on Fish II"
- "MHMU Treatise on Forestry"
- "MHMU Treatise on Minerals"
- "My First Furrow"
- "Mythril Marathon Quarterly"
- "Sakura and the Cactus Corps"
- "Sakura and the Fountain"
- "Sakura and the Holy Grail"
- "Sakura and the Magic Spoon"
- "Sakura and the Magicked Net"
- "Sakura's Excellent Adventure"
- "Sow Your Seed!"
- "Susuroon's Biiig Catch"
- "Take A Lode Off"
- "Tales from the Tunnel"
- "The Gusgen Mines Tragedy"
- "The Old Men of the Sea"
- "Varicose Mineral Veins"
- "Verdant and Verdon'ts"
- "Water, Water Everywhere!"
- Baby adamantoise memento
- Baby cockatrice memento
- Baby colibri memento
- Baby eft memento
- Baby lizard memento
- Baby rabbit memento
- Baby raptor memento
- Behemoth cub memento
- Behemoth memento
- Blazing wyrm memento
- Blue sea monk memento
- Blue wyvern memento
- Bomb memento
- Buffalo calf memento
- Buffalo memento
- Bugard memento