Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|September Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||September Login Campaign|
Category:Limit Break Quests
Limit Breaks 1-4 (50 → 70)
The first 4 limit break quests are the same for all 22 jobs.
- Limit Break1/Genkai1: Level 55- In Defiant Challenge
- Limit Break2/Genkai2: Level 60- Atop the Highest Mountains
- Limit Break3/Genkai3: Level 65- Whence Blows the Wind
- Limit Break4/Genkai4: Level 70- Riding on the Clouds
Limit Break 5 (70 → 75)
The Limit Break to level 75 quest involves a one-on-one fight against a master of the job.
The 15 jobs from the original game and the Rise of the Zilart expansion (Warrior, Monk, White Mage, Black Mage, Red Mage, Thief, Paladin, Dark Knight, Beastmaster, Bard, Ranger, Samurai, Ninja, Dragoon, Summoner) feature a fight against Maat, who will change his abilities depending on the job.
All original Limit Break 5 quests require an appropriate Testimony for the job with which you wish to battle Maat.
- Testimonies are good for three attempts before needing to be reacquired.
Also, when you enter the battlefield your Support Job will be restricted meaning that you will lose all buffs (except for food) and TP. You will also not lose EXP should you be defeated in the battlefield as long as it is for Limit Break 5.
- Players in possession of the "Rhapsody in Umber" key item will be permitted to call Trusts in this fight.
Limit breaks for the first 15 jobs.
- Limit Break5/Genkai5: Level 75- Shattering Stars
Limit breaks for the jobs introduced in the Treasures of Aht Urhgan expansion feature fights with different opponents.
- Limit Break5/Genkai5: Level 75 (Blue Mage)- The Beast Within: Raubahn
- Limit Break5/Genkai5: Level 75 (Corsair)- Breaking the Bonds of Fate: Qultada
- Limit Break5/Genkai5: Level 75 (Puppetmaster)- Achieving True Power: Shamarhaan
Limit breaks for the jobs introduced in the Wings of the Goddess expansion also feature fights with different opponents.
- Limit Break5/Genkai5: Level 75 (Dancer)- A Furious Finale: Laila
- Limit Break5/Genkai5: Level 75 (Scholar)- Survival of the Wisest: Schultz and his Crimson Grimoire
Limit breaks for the jobs introduced in the Seekers of Adoulin expansion also feature fights with different opponents.
- Limit Break5/Genkai5: Level 75 (Geomancer)- Elementary, My Dear Sylvie: Sylvie
- Limit Break5/Genkai5: Level 75 (Rune Fencer)- Endeavoring to Awaken: Octavien
Limit Break 6-10 (75 → 99)
- Limit Break6/Genkai6: Level 80- New Worlds Await
- Limit Break7/Genkai7: Level 85- Expanding Horizons
- Limit Break8/Genkai8: Level 90- Beyond the Stars
- Limit Break9/Genkai9: Level 95- Dormant Powers Dislodged
- Limit Break10/Genkai10: Level 99- Beyond Infinity
Limit Breaks for each level need only to be completed once. For the fifth limit break (raising the level cap to 75), finishing any one of the quests will allow all other jobs to reach level 75, even if the job was not covered by that particular quest.
Pages in category "Limit Break Quests"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.