Considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Already returned? Welcome back! Be sure to read "Quickstart 1-119" - our guide for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Domain Invasion · Geas Fete · Omen
Ambuscade · Dynamis Divergence · Unity · High-Tier Mission Battlefields · Master Trials · Monstrosity
|Trust Magic · Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Job Points · Crafting · Guides||November Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
|Created through Dynamis Currency, Relic Weapons are powerful high-damage and low-delay weapons, though costly to obtain. Once a weapon has been upgraded to the forth and final stage, a unique weapon skill becomes available to the player based on the weapon.|
To find the correct Attestation for your weapon you will need to acquire the associated Parchment for the NM. Below is a list of which Hydra Job to hunt for each weapon and the resulting NM for the Attestation you need.
For the required Fragment you will need to find the Satellite Weapon (in Dynamis - Xarcabard) you are working on and obtain the Goad from it. Then trade the Goad (usually near where the Satellite Weapon is) to summon the Animated Weapon and obtain the Fragment. Necropsyche are dropped off the Vanguard Dragons on the area leading to where Dynamis Lord is spawned.
- As of the June 2016 Version Update, the wait times between stages has been reduced as follows:
Wait Time: 1 game day
- Take your base weapon and the items and currency in the table above and trade them to Switchstix in Castle Zvahl Baileys (I-8) at the entrance to the zone. Trade the weapon and all three items, speak to Switchstix once more, and then trade the currency. Return after 1 game day you will be rewarded with a stage 1 relic weapon.
Stage 1 > 2
Wait Time: 2 Earth hours
- Return to Switchstix again with the requested items and currency. Trade the weapon and all three items, speak to Switchstix once more, and then trade the currency. Return after 2 real life hours you will be rewarded with a stage 2 relic weapon.
Stage 2 > 3
Wait Time: 1 Earth hour
- Return to Switchstix one final time with the requested items and currency. Trade the weapon and all three items, speak to Switchstix once more, and then trade the currency. Return after 1 real life hour you will be rewarded with a stage 3 relic weapon.
Stage 3 > 4
Wait Time: None
- You do not need to pay another visit to your buddy Switchstix this time as that is optional. Instead you must take the items and currency listed in the table above and trade it to a blank target in one of several locations depending on which weapon is being created.
- After trading the blank target you will immediately receive your level 75 Relic Weapon. You will also receive back 3,000 of whatever 10,000 Ancient Currency you trade.
- Hand to Hand:
- Castle Oztroja: (G/H-5/6) The top of the tower past the password trap door.
- The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah: (L-10) from a path that leads off the map.
- Dragon's Aery: (G-7) in the pond.
- Great Sword:
- Beaucedine Glacier: (G-10) at the frozen pond.
- Western Altepa Desert: (H-7)
- Great Axe:
- Ru'Lude Gardens: (H-9) at the fountain.
- Sea Serpent Grotto: (C-10) on map 3
- Great Katana:
- Horlais Peak: In the hot spring.
- The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah: (H-8)
- Ifrit's Cauldron: Inside the crater.
- Cape Teriggan: (H-9) At the seashore.
- Metalworks: Inside the Gunpowder Room.
- After completing the fourth stage, Relic Weapons can be further upgraded through their level 99 variants via the Trial of the Magians.
- For initial Item Level 119 versions, a level 99 variant and 300 Plutons must be traded to Oboro in Port Jeuno at (E-6).
- For the completed Item Level 119 versions, an Item Level 119 variant and 10,000 Plutons must be traded to Oboro in Port Jeuno at (E-6).
- 119 variants possessing an Afterglow only require 1.
Pages in category "Relic Weapons"
The following 172 pages are in this category, out of 172 total.