Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Domain Invasion · Geas Fete · Omen
Ambuscade · Dynamis Divergence · Unity · High-Tier Mission Battlefields · Master Trials · Monstrosity
|Guides · Trust Magic · Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Job Points · Crafting||February Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign
This event ran during the following campaigns:
- Boost Your Strength with the Double Experience Campaign and Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign! (09/26/2014)
- Celebrating the Second Chapter of Rhapsodies of Vana'diel! (08/07/2015)
- Job-specific equipment reforging campaigns. (05/26/2016)
- Mid-winter Battle Content Campaign (01/26/2017)
- Winter Relic Reforging Campaign Part One (01/30/2018) (Sunday, February 11 2018, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) to Wednesday, February 28 2018, at 6:59 a.m.])
During this event, KCNM and HKCNM enemies will have expanded potential drops upon defeat, including:
Note: If all party members have the Rare tagged item that would have dropped, the slot will not load.
- Like the Pixie Earring from King Behemoth, this will cause certain slots to not load if everyone already has items such as the scroll or Rare event gear instead of "forcing" a different result.
Slot 1: Any one of Mog Garden or Rare event items...
- Golden Seed Pouch, very common
- Jar of Monarch Beetle Saliva, very common
- Redeyes, rare
- Nomad Moogle Rod, very rare
- Chocobo Wand, extremely rare
Slot 2: Any one of...
- Kupon I-Seal to upgrade to +1 Empyrean Armor, Very Common
- Kupon A-Lum for Sea Capes and Torques, Rare
Slot 3 & 4: Any two of...
- Scrolls (Ancient Magic, Phalanx, Indi Spells, Bar Spells, Utsusemi:Ni, Raise III, Thundara III, Aerora II, etc.)
- Note: Can drop two of the same rare spells at once if at least one person does not have the scroll in inventory.
Slot 5: Any one of...
- "Valuable synthesis materials" according to SE, such as:
- Urunday Log, Saffron Blossom, Midrium Ore, Ruszor Meat, Cerberus Meat, Dragon Meat, Agaricus Mushroom, Adoulian Kelp, Verboshroom, Black Sole, Dogwood Log, Vanadium Ore
Slot 6 & 7: Any one of...
- Phobos Orb 30 Seal KCNM: Two individual materials needed to craft +2 Empyrean Armor or a pouch of WoE Coins/Liminal Residue/Devious Dice.
- Deimos Orb 50 Seal KCNM and HKCNM: Chance of unique drop (Voidwatch/Legion Abjurations or Hexed Gear/Currency) for the Zone and no materials or a single drop of materials needed to craft +2 Empyrean Armor
- Note: The Dragon Scales enemies will drop two materials or one material, one abjuration as there are only 2 enemies instead of 4. An enemy could therefore possibly drop two abjurations at once.
Note that Promyvion KCNM battlefields are not included in this event.
KCNM - Kindred's Crests
Note: Only the main target enemy will have extra direct drops, the other enemies will despawn on defeat of the main target.
|Horlais Peak||Kindergarten Cap||3|
|Waughroon Shrine||The Palborough Project||3|
|Balga's Dais||The V Formation||3|
|Horlais Peak||Last Orc-Shunned Hero||6||4||Corvine Abjurations|
|Waughroon Shrine||Shell Shocked||6||4||Supernal Abjurations|
|Balga's Dais||Avian Apostates||6||4||Transitory Abjurations|
|Chamber of Oracles||Dragon Scales||6||2||Foreboding Abjurations|
|Sacrificial Chamber||Whom Wilt Thou Call||6||4||Lenitive Abjurations|
HKCNM - High Kindred's Crests
Note: Only the main target enemy in Antagonistic Ambuscade will have extra direct drops.
|Boneyard Gully||Antagonistic Ambuscade||6||5|
|Bearclaw Pinnacle||Taurassic Park||6||5|
Note: Only the main target enemy in Nest of Nightmares will have extra direct drops.
Note: Only the two Bugbear enemies in The Mobline Comedy will have extra direct drops.
|Mine Shaft #2716||The Mobline Comedy||6||10||Relic/Mythic/Empyrean Currency singles and 100-pieces/pouches|
|Monarch Linn||Nest of Nightmares||6||5||Hexed and -1 Hexed Items|